SMOKEBALL is looking for a Client Software Support Specialist.
“We are seeking a client-oriented problem-solver who’s excited to learn a new product and become an integral member of the Smokeball family. This Software Support Specialist will act as the first line of software support for our valued Smokeball clients by communicating with them regularly, troubleshooting their software problems, and approaching all client needs with a sense of urgency.“
Your responsibilities could include:
- Accurately and proactively creating, maintaining, and resolving tickets through ZenDesk
- Ensuring that all client records are accurate while maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Testing and reproducing client issues to determine the cause of the problem
- Identifying and communicating relevant information for Tier 2 and 3 issues to next levels for resolution
- Diagnosing and resolving routine and complex technical and product functionality issues
- Contributing to team goals by improving response and resolutions times, as well as client satisfaction ratings
- Creating workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
Chat with us below about updating your resume!
Error: Contact form not found.