Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
The CCENT certification validates the skills required for entry-level network support positions, the starting point for many successful careers in networking. CCENT certified professionals have the knowledge and skill to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security.
The CCENT certification opens doors to a career in networking. Having your CCENT means you have what it takes to manage a small, enterprise branch network. A CCENT is your first step toward CCNA certification and will help you stand out from the crowd in entry-level positions.
On February 23, 2020, the recertification policy for this exam will be changing.
CCENT certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass one of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current Associate-level exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE written exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE written exam OR current CCDE practical exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications. Learn more here
Error: Contact form not found.
Request info below and ask about government grants to cover your program.