McDonald’s is looking for a Technology Manager.
“This position is in the Global Technology Group. We are a tight-knit, forward-thinking team of technologists that puts McDonald’s solutions in the hands of customers and crew. Our technology powers 71 million orders in 120 countries across the globe every single day – serving 1% of the total global population. We are a passionate group, who leverage technology to create a better and more innovative McDonald’s”
What should you have to succeed to be a Technology Manager?
- Understanding of both on premise and cloud-based software solutions and deployment
- Desire and capacity to become a deep expert on dev ops, monitoring, automated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, ambiguous environment
- Self-driven leader who actively works to improve and create strong processes to ensure
successful partnership and execution
- Ability to contribute and build relationships in a cross-functional team
managing diverse group of direct reports, ranging in experience and tenure.
- Proven technical aptitude
- Ability to successfully balance multiple, competing priorities and delegate across a
small technology team as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Ability to deliver information in a
clear, concise way, ensuring the stakeholders are well informed and can make
- Proactive, self-motivated, collaborative, and team player
Chat with us below about updating your resume!
Error: Contact form not found.